This Friday, NARS 2012 kick-offs off, and the American Recovery Association is excited to host professionals from the recovery and remarketing and lending industry for this monumental event! Here are some reminders to make the most of your NARS experience.
- When you arrive, check-in at the registration table to receive your name badge and an agenda.
- Our fabulous exhibitors will set up between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 23. Be sure to check them out during the weekend.
- NARS begins Friday, March 23rd at 1:00 p.m.
- Enjoy a cocktail, some munchies and networking at the DRN Cocktail Reception on Friday, March 23 from 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
- NARS begins Saturday, March 24 at 7:30 a.m. with the MVTRAC Welcome Breakfast. The sessions will kick-off at 8:30 a.m. To see the full schedule, visit the NARS website.
- Join us for the OPENLANE Luncheon from 12:00 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- To be eligible to win the iPad, you must fill out a survey (handed out towards the end of the day) and be present for the drawing at 5:30 p.m.
- Last but not least, remember to keep an open mind. NARS is a place to have collaborative discussions, make new connections and share ideas. Take advantage of this opportunity.
We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!