ARA MEMBERSHIP LEVELS + PRICING GUIDE
- ARA 2020 Membership Structure Webinar
- Repossession Membership – Agency
- Repossession Membership Agency – Probationary
- Repossession Associate Membership
- Affiliate Membership
- Partner-Client Membership
- Vendor Membership
- Secondary Office Listings
REPOSSESSION MEMBERSHIP – Agency:
Annual Cost For A Repossession Agency Membership – $2500.00
Plus: $25 per repossession employee member.
- One Agency Member Vote On All American Recovery Association Matters.
- One Listing In All ARA Directories For The Main Repossession Company Location.
- One Site Inspection Provided For The Main Location Listing.
- All Level One Compliance Training And Testing For The Owner Of The Company.
- Ability To Purchase Advertisements And Refer-to’s In The ARA Directories.
- Ability To Participate In Industry Leadership And Elected Office In ARA.
Additional Location Listings Are $500.00 Each And Include The Site Inspection And One Repossession Associate Membership With Level One Compliance For The Manager.
Refer-To’s For Each City The Member Agency Services Are Available For $3.00 Each.
REPOSSESSION MEMBERSHIP PROBATIONARY – Agency:
Dues – $2,500 per year
For companies with less than two years in business. Dues are same as Repossession Membership – Agency with all rights and privileges except voting.
REPOSSESSION ASSOCIATE MEMBER:
Annual Cost For A Repossession Associate Membership – $250.00
One Associate Member Access Badge For All ARA Business Meetings.
One Summary Report Of All Matters Addressed During ARA Business Meetings.
All Level One Compliance Training And Testing For The Associate Member.
Ability To Participate in Level 3 Classes in the ARA University.
Ability To Participate In Leadership Growth Groups With Other Associate Members Across The Country.
Ability To Serve on ARA Committees and Pursue Strategic Leadership Opportunities Across The Recovery Industry.
Dues – To be Announced Soon
1 – HIGH VOLUME – Greater Than 25,000 Repossessions Per Year
2 – MEDIUM VOLUME – Between 5,000 And 24,999 Repossessions Per Year
3- SMALL VOLUME – Between 1 And 4,999 Repossessions Per Year
1 – OTHER ORGANIZATIONS – Trade Associations, Industry Groups, Etc.
2 – GOVERNMENT AGENCIES – Federal, State, And Regulatory Agencies
Dues – $7,500.00 per year
1 – INDUSTRY SERVICES – Business Services That Are
Marketed To Members
2 – BUYING DEALS – Members Receive Discounts And/Or Increased Buying Power
SECONDARY OFFICE LISTINGS:
$500 per year
These are optional listings for all members, there will be a site inspection performed on each secondary office. These listings are included in the ARA publication and the online directory.