Always wanted to work for yourself & control your own paycheck while making your own schedule & being rewarded directly for your hard work? We want to talk to you!
OPENLANE is the leading online wholesale marketplace for used vehicles in North America. The wholesale used car marketplace connects businesses that are sellers of used vehicles (such as manufacturers, leasing companies, rental companies, corporate fleets and automotive dealers) with businesses that are buyers and sellers of used vehicles (automotive dealers).
OPENLANE is looking for a Field Sales Specialist as an Outside Contract employee, who will work with Repossession Service Providers(RSPs) to generate wholesale vehicle listings and sales on the OPENLANE Open Auction. As a Contractor at OpenLane you will:
- Be responsible for developing relationships with RSP’s and helping them work with their lenders to authorize the sale of vehicles on OPENLANE directly from the RSP’s lot. Be the “face of OPENLANE” within your defined geographic area
- Be the primary person signing up new RSPs for the remarketing service
- Work closely with an “inside” remarketing specialist to maximize the listings and sales from each account.
- Strive to improve your performance through continuous training and personal development.
- Provide marketplace and RSP intelligence information to the OPENLANE Sales Manager.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with the owners and operators of recovery companies
- Earn a commission for wholesale units that sell on OPENLANE auctions derived from listings you generate.
The ideal candidate will posses:
- The ability to drive results, exceed customer expectations and build long-lasting customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence, to defuse, reconcile and remedy customer issues, and create win-win solutions.
- The ability to be detail-oriented and goal-driven.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to interpret and analyze program results.
- A creative and resourceful sales approach.
- Prior experience in remarketing or repossession a plus
- Experience with SalesForce.com also a plus
- A firm understanding of market pricing and the use of valuation tools.
- Knowledgeable in the area of vehicle condition reports, damages, & arbitration guidelines, as well as merchandising best practices.
- A knowledge of the most current industry trends and developments.
OPENLANE is a dynamic, challenging, fun, profitable and growing company that has been in business since 1999. We are headquartered in Menlo Park and have offices throughout the U.S. and Canada. We have pioneered Internet vehicle remarketing and operates more programs in the U.S. and Canada than any other company.
OPENLANE is offering a commission to Contract Employees for sales generated from listings created by contractor & their relationship withRSP’s. OPENLANE may refer RSP’s to contractor.